Mobile-friendly Web Design
Today, it has become essential that your website looks good enough on mobile browsers. Mobile-less people and internet-less mobile is hard to find today. While travelling, people tend to use mobile phones to access a website. If your website is not mobile-friendly, then you are sure to lose these potential users. The users of mobile who access internet have grown remarkably. About 60% of people in USA use mobiles, tablets, smart phones, iPad to access internet.
Users landing on your website through mobile devices want to see the content in a presentable manner. But, what will happen if a user lands on your website and the site is taking too much time to load, images are not viewable, lots of scrolling? You can guess the result easily.
While designing a mobile version of your regular website, the website designer should consider the user’s expectation. Nowadays, more and more users are turning towards mobile devices to surf internet.
Reasons your company needs mobile-friendly websites
• In order to keep pace with the changing trend and technology, your company needs to keep pace with these changing needs of people.
• Other reasons are
• It is cost-effective
• Effective promotion
• Web access anytime and anywhere
• And last but not the least, people’s raising interest to use internet on mobile
How Bestwebsitesdesigner can help you in this
We have a team of website designers and website developers, who keep themselves up to date about the latest technology and growing trends. Our diligent team will leave no stone unturned to make your mobile web design perfect. We will make sure to design proper size pages for your website to work perfectly on mobile. Navigation will be clear and to the point. Our designers will not make pages heavy by adding unnecessary graphics.
Your mobile-friendly website will have following characteristics:
Automatic device detection, this device will detect mobile browser and regular browser. Accordingly, the mobile-friendly website will be loaded if you are seeing it via mobile and regular website will be loaded if you see site from regular browser.
• Loading time of 5 seconds or even less
• Ensure mobile-friendly buttons
• Have limited scrolling
• Users will get information in just one or two clicks
• Easily recognizable search bar on top of the site
• Site will fit into small screen
• The website will be optimized for mobile browsers
• We will make sure that your contact number, e-mail id and map location are prominently placed on your website.
• Maintain equilibrium between text and images, so that the text will be easy to read.
• Assured clear resolution of mobile web pages